Friday, September 21, 2007

My first post..

Some things about me. I live in Mint Hill, NC a sububurb of Charlotte, NC the largest city in North Carolina. I went to high school and college here in NC, attended South Mecklenburg high and Appalachian State (Yeah, the one that just beat Michigan in Football, Go APP!!) I am married to my beautiful wife April, and we have two wonderful children John David (3) and Sydney (5 weeks.)

Some of my interests included playing golf and spending time with the family. I am a huge sports fan, some of my favorite teams include any sport the Maryland Terrapins play, I grew up in that area and my father attended the University of Maryland. As for the pro sports we are avid Carolina Panther fans, as we have PSL's and never miss a game, either at the stadium or on TV. The Charlotte Bobcats are okay, but don't really care for NBA basketball, and I also love the Yankees as my Dad was a big fan of them as I was growing up.

That is all I have for now, I will be updating this as much as I can, I hope to at least add a few lines a day out here if I find the time.

Jason

No comments: