Monday, October 1, 2007

Garbage..

The Panthers were absolute Garbage this weekend, and here is a quote from one of my favorite defensive players on the team. He sums up all the fans feelings perfectly I believe. He also goes on to talk about how we are showing NO HEART, NO PRIDE. Get em Kris.


Kris Jenkins says "You all ready (clears throat)? All right, I’m going to be honest. I think the players owe the fans an apology. I would be as upset as they are if I had to sit in the stands for four hours and look at that garbage. I’m going to be honest with you. That’s what it was, garbage. "


If you want to read the entire quote - http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2007/09/jenkins-blasts-.html


Here is another interesting article on the Charlotte Observer about every play in the game, and what Julius Peppers did (or didn't do I should say.) I just hope he gets over whatever is making look very ordinary.

http://www.charlotte.com/sports/story/300571.html

At the very end of the game (yes we were still there of course) there was a kid screaming his head off (not sure exactly what he was saying, but it was funny) I just wish the Panthers could of heard him, because this kid was pouring his heart out.


PS. Panthers he had way more heart then you did

No comments: